With ever increasing cross border transactions, it is essential that the Transfer pricing policies and solutions are tailored made to needs, uncomplicated, innovative, effective, forward-thinking, complaint and practical to implement.
Broadly our Services among various things cover the following scope and area:
- Transfer Pricing Audit and issuance of Form 3CEB as per the provisions of Income Tax Act, 1961
- Vetting/drafting of agreements/contracts and all other documentary support to ensure the alignment with Transfer pricing regulations and to mitigate risk
- Handling Tax Assessment and representation before all appellate authorities
- Litigation support
- Development of Comprehensive Transfer Pricing Documentation coordinated across all jurisdictions of associated enterprise territories and harmonised with Indian Customs regulations
- Guiding through the complete process of obtaining Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs) with Tax Authorities
- Assistance in setting up a governance framework for determining arm’s length pricing consisting of related party contracts as per the Companies Act 2013 and Clause 49 of the SEBI listing guidelines
Transfer Pricing Training to develop better understanding of your transfer pricing risks amongst senior management, employees at operational level and other staff members.