Income-tax is a tax levied and collected by the Central Government on the income of a person. Income-tax is calculated at specified rates on the total income of a person and paid directly to the Central Government. The provisions relating to the income-tax are governed by the Income-tax Act, 1961. Income–tax return (ITR) is a statement of income and tax thereon, which is to be furnished by a taxpayer to the Income-tax Department in the prescribed form.
How Taxpert Professionals can assist you?
- Advising on Income Tax Planning of Individuals & Corporates to minimize the tax incidence
- Assistance in tax compliance as prescribed by the Indian Tax laws
- Advising all financial subjects which are of your interest and keep updated on the new amendments, circulars, notifications & judgments.
- Preparing and filing the Return on the Income Tax Portal
- Assisting in preparing the Online replies/clarification to any queries raised in Return
- Assist in obtaining the Income Tax Refund