CA Sudha G. BhushanFounder Partner
Sudha is a qualified Chartered Accountant, fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and also the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with more than a 16 years of experience in Audit & Assurance with expertise in Foreign Exchange Management Act | International Transaction Advisory | International Business Structuring & Regulatory Affairs.
Sudha is the Co-founder of the firm and a noted speaker on topics related to international transactions addressed in various national and interaction forums. She is on the Board of many esteemed Listed Companies as Independent Director. She is member of Committee of International Taxation of WIRC, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Member of Editorial Committee of WIRC of ICAI and Committee of women empowerment of ICAI.
She believes in two mantra of success i.e. Growth is impossible within the comfort zone and making complex topic in simple manner, inspire her to guide the people who seeks to deal in International business by her books namely:-
- Practical aspects of FDI in India published by Institute of Company Secretaries of India;
- Due Diligence under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 published by CCH;
- Comprehensive Guide to Foreign Exchange Management in two volumes published by CCH;
- Practical Guide to Foreign Exchange Management published by CCH, a Walter Kluwers company;
- Handbook on FEMA, Publication of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Her backdrop experience in international firms like Penguin Books, Deloitte Haskins and Sells LLP, ROEDL and Partner, CRH India Private Limited has shown up a new direction of handling business transactions from IPO to FDI.
Also, she has overseen and played a crucial role in the execution of complex international transactions including issues revolving around tax, repatriation, minimization of tax exposure, Foreign Investment (Inbound and outbound) etc.
More Recently, she has trained top 60 directors of HDFC banks about FOREX market.
Phone: +91 – 9769033172