Languages: English, Hindi & Marathi
Phone: +91-97690 33172
Founder Director of Taxpert Professionals
CA. Sudha G. Bhushan is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a Company Secretary with more than a decade of experience in the Audit and Assurance with expertise in Foreign Exchange Management Act, International transaction advisory, structuring and regulatory affairs.
• Insolvency Resolution Professional, 2019
• Chartered Accountant (FCA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 2007
• Company Secretary (ACS), The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), 2001
• Bachelor of Commerce Hons. (B Com), University of Delhi, year 2000
Sudha is a Founder Director of Taxpert Professionals, a multifaceted consulting company. She is a noted speaker and has addressed various national and international forums on various topics relating to international transactions. Her articles are regularly published in the Journals of several institutes and at various other forums. Backed by experience in International firms (Penguin Books, Deloitte, Rodl and Partner, CRH) she has extensive experience of handling business transactions from IPO to FDI. She advises corporate as well as government authorities in lot of intricate transactions. Rendering tax and regulatory advisory services, she has overseen and played a crucial role in the execution of complex international transactions involving issues revolving around tax, repatriation, minimization of tax exposure, Foreign Investment (Inbound and outbound) etc.
She is on the Board of many esteemed listed companies as Independent director. She is member of Committee of International Taxation of WIRC, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Member of Editorial Committee of WIRC of ICAI and Committee of women empowerment of ICAI.
She has authored the following books:
• Practical aspects of FDI in India published by Institute of Company secretaries of India
• Due Diligence under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 published by CCH.
• Comprehensive Guide to Foreign Exchange Management in two volumes published by CCH.
• Practical Guide to Foreign Exchange Management published by CCH, a Walter Kluwers company.
• Handbook on FEMA, Publication of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
She is regular contributor to various business journals and magazines. A scholar through out her life she has been awarded many awards and recognitions including “Women Empowerment through CA Profession” by Northern India Regional Council (NIRC) of CA Institute.